This continues on my unashamed obsession with light - I love it!
Good spots in Sydney for magic hour:
- Spit Bridge, Mosman - yeah just ridiculously good.
- Parramatta Road, Camperdown-you can position the sun in a way where all the traffic goes into silhouette - try a fast shutter for this one.
- Kent St side of the city - really interesting shadows cast on buildings
- The old bridge at Northbridge - I don't know how good that is yet, dying to do a fashion
shoot there though!
- The airport?? I haven't tried yet but I reckon you'd get something cool there...
Try mixing some flashes in for interesting results!
|Hunter Valley sunset|
|Zumo Project in Glebe|
|Sand dunes at Stockton Beach|
|Beach Party in Vaucluse|
|Kent Street, Sydney|
|Airborne Cartel at Kirribilli|