Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Lansdowne Jam

Every Monday night in Sydney a bunch of my friends head out to the Lansdowne Hotel to hang out, drink, and play together - I guess it's like our industry night - time where we can catch up on who's doing what. Daniel Goodacre aka "Danny G Felix" runs the night, accompanied by some very heavy muso's, playing a variety of soul, funk, hip hop, bit of jazz, reggae. Primarily though what I love about it is that music is music, and many of the musicians who come have very different muscial backgrounds, but all come together to listen and play. If you're a muso (or even not!) and not doing anything on a Monday night this IS the place to be!

Luckily enough for me the Lansdowne called me up to take some snaps of the band to help them promote Monday Jams - here are a few of them from last night.

The Lansdowne














No comments:

Post a Comment