Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Insomnia

Recently I've been having sleepless nights, and I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm thinking that maybe I should take advantage of this... Once again tonight was a sleepless night, and with a plethora of work to do I got out of bed and ended up where I am now, doing work at Maisey's cafe in Neutral Bay.

I had an idea last night that whenever I get into bouts of, well, for lack of a better word, insomnia, I should take advantage of this moment and go out on little night time adventures with my camera, see what I can find at 4am in the morning during the week. I am indeed a creature of the night at the moment, so why not document something out of it instead of loathing about the shit fact I can't sleep?


Have you had any weird notions or delusions of grandeur? I do, all the time, sad thing is 90% of the time they remain in my head, and never eventuate, like many of you I guess... sometimes I wish I had an off switch for my brain!

Peace. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment